If you or a loved one is experiencing any of the following conditions, call the office of Dr. Clint Morris at (830) 895-4466 for further evaluation.
- – You have reason to believe your symptoms are getting worse. Do you have increased swelling or sharper pain? Do not wait until the pain is excruciating; call your doctor when your symptoms begin worsening.
- – You experience discomfort when you are not moving (i.e., at night when you are trying to sleep, sitting behind a desk or watching tv at home). Even if you can still get around throughout the day, pain in the evening or when you are inactive is also a sign of injury and should be addressed.
- – You cannot walk or bend your knees without experiencing pain. Your regular range of motion decreases, interpret this as a sign that something in your body is off and your knees may require medical attention.
- – Your at-home treatment methods have not worked. Has the R.I.C.E. (rest, ice, compression, and elevation) method not made a significant difference in your pain?
- – Your knee condition is having a negative impact on your quality of life. Perhaps you have a knee injury that can be fully healed with non-surgical treatment or you have a chronic condition that must be carefully managed. Regardless of your specific case, a board certified Orthopedic surgeon can provide you with expert options, instructions and a plan of action to reduce your pain and help you get back to doing the things you love.
Dr. Clint Morris understands the frustration of living with knee pain and the fear that accompanies it. Often, most put off calling to schedule an appointment with an Orthopedic surgeon because they think the only other option is surgery, since they have already gone through traditional treatments with their primary physician… Physical therapy, injections and/or prescription drugs. Dr. Morris encourages his patients to communicate their needs as detailed as they can, trusting that together, you and Dr. Morris will work as a team to come up with the best treatment option for your condition. As one of the top board certified Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine surgeons in the Texas Hill Country, you can rest assure that Dr. Morris is fully committed to addressing your knee pain and getting you back to doing the things you love.
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Clint Morris or for more information about his services, please visit us here or contact us at our Kerrville location (830) 895-4466.